Win 4 entrance tickets for LEGO House!

Plaats reactie
ChristopherBerg

Hi everyone!

I have to write in English, since my Dutch is very bad. 
My name is Christopher, and I'm a danish student, who is writing my finishing paper about the LEGO House. 

My assignment is focused on the Danish experience centre LEGO House in relation to the Netherlands.  :D

The questionnaire takes about 2 minutes and if you wish to participate in winning 4 entrance tickets for LEGO House, you just need to sign in your e-mail by the end of the questionnaire. 

Link to the questionnaire is here: Questionnaire

Thank you, and hope that I posted this the right way - I'm not used to navigating this site  :)

Best regards
Christopher

Koolin
Premium

De vertaling voor degene die dat fijn vinden:
 Hallo iedereen,

[Originele post is in het Engels omdat mijn Nederlands erg slecht is.]
Mijn naam is Christopher en ik ben een student in Denemarken die onderzoek doet voor het LEGO House.
Mijn onderzoek focust op het Deense LEGO House als experience center en specifiek in relatie tot Nederland.

De vragenlijst kost 2 minuten om in te vullen en door je mail adres achter te laten, maak je kans op 4 entree tickets voor het LEGO House. De vragenlijst is hier te vinden als link in de originele post (genaamd "Questionnaire").

Bij voorbaat dank. Hopelijk is het op deze manier goed gepost, sinds ik ben niet gewend om op deze website rond te klikken.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Christopher
 Voor vragen of verduidelijkingen, laat je vraag hier achter of stuur Christopher een berichtje.

ChristopherBerg

Thanks for the Translation Colin!
And yes, questions are welcome.

ChristopherBerg

Hey everyone! I'm going to close questionnaire in a couple of days - would really help a lot if you would fill it out!

Bishons
Contacteer:

I don't really know if the link is safe. :look:
ChristopherBerg

Hi Bishons!
Sorry to hear it, should be safe. Here is another link, maybe that will work better: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link 

Bishons
Contacteer:

I'm in Australia anyway so the tickets will be no use :(
Plaats reactie