Refirbishing faded lego bricks!

Plaats reactie
Minoboys
Contacteer:

Hi all,
I used some hydrogen peroxide on my faded lego bricks and it worked. You need a  1 to 10 hydrogen peroxide solution and put your faded bricks in and put them in direct sunlight (no windows). It will peel stickers though. Be careful not to touch it, so use gloves whilst retrieving it from the solution. Then rinse and dry and their ready to go :D

Any questions, ask me and I'll answer them as soon as possible
Twan
Premium
Contacteer:

Goed om te horen dat het werkte! ik vermoed dat de australische zon het ook wat beter doet dan hier in nederland ;)

prints gaan wel goed, of niet?

Ik hoorde dat de steentjes soms wel weer snel terug vergelen, ik ben benieuwd hoe lang ze het volhouden bij jullie!
Minoboys
Contacteer:

@Twan

I agree the sun is probably better here :lol: . Although you may be able to do it for longer, or alternatively you can put a mirror behind the lego parts in the container, giving it double sunlight :zap: .   About the stickered and printed parts: stickers have gotten through fine, but I haven't tested print yet. 

The bricks will fade again, but under the same condition as the standard ones will. And you can always put them in again ;).
Plaats reactie